Charlie has been surprising me and everyone we meet really by his development. He seems to be racing through the milestones. He rolled Back-to-Front at3 months, rolling Front-to-Back from 4 months, has been sitting unaided for several weeks and has been very busy practising crawling!
We had to buy a playpen 1 1/2 months ago, as he repeatedly ended up under our coffee table when I left the room for a very brief period.
He loves playing in his playpen and we love the playpen, as his toys are contained!
On Sunday he cut his first tooth after many weeks of being grouchy. Within 10 hours he had cut his second tooth! We were amazed. There was no extra drooling, no red cheeks, nothing! He has been busy running his tongue over the new things in his mouth and he can bite quite hard now, which he loves doing.
I am blown away by the love I feel for this tiny, gorgeous boy. Tiny in comparison to an adult, because he is anything but tiny for his age! He is tracking the 91st percentile for weight and 98th percentile for height.
Each day my love seems to grow stronger.
I can't wait to see him develop further :)
No comments:
Post a Comment